Astronomers Reveal First Image of the Black Hole at the Heart of Our Galaxy
Astronomers have unveiled the first image of the supermassive black hole at the centre of our own Milky Way galaxy.
GRAPPA Postdoctoral Fellows: Lionel London and Oscar Macias
Rare Blast’s Remains Discovered in Milky Way Center
Opening of GRAPPA Postdoctoral Fellowship!
The Dutch Black Hole Consortium receives €4.9 million in funding
Sera Markoff receives Diversity Initiative Award
Dark matter even more elusive than previously thought
NWA-ORC for neutrino observations
LOFAR images cosmic radio monsters
Top prize in high-energy awarded to Event Horizon Telescope
Archived News (pre-2019)
- Samaya Nissanke elected GRAPPA spokesperson
- Gianfranco Bertone appointed founding director of EuCAPT
- Kenny Ng to join GRAPPA on a Marie Curie Individual Fellowship
- Mass or interaction, but not both
- A new era in the quest for dark matter
- Another blow for the dark matter interpretation of the Galactic Center Excess
- Bachelor workshop results in publication on neutrino decay
- Welcome, Samaya Nissanke!
- TeVPA 2018