MSc Track Overview
The GRAPPA MSc track focuses on astroparticle particle, particle physics and cosmology and is offered within the Physics & Astronomy MSc program.
Are you interested in questions such as:
- How did the universe come to be?
- What is dark matter?
- What is gravity?
- What are the properties of the Higgs particle?
- Is there something beyond the Standard Model of particle physics?
- What is the origin of cosmic rays?
- What particles is the universe built of?
- And many others…
Then this program is for you! The GRAPPA track is for ambitious students interested in gravitation, astroparticle and particle physics, giving you a broad curriculum. Members of our group are theorists and experimentalists and you will be able to specialize in either theoretical, experimental (astro)particle physics or astrophysics.
Thesis Research Projects
Your second year will be fully devoted to the Research Project. You will become part of the research groups of one of the faculty members and participate in their research.